Many a times an SEO campaign performs poorly not due to any fault on the part of the SEO. An SEO campaign can suffer if the client is not a good SEO client.
A good SEO client possesses certain traits/qualities which result in maximum ROI from the SEO campaign.
As an SEO client you should certainly like to be a good SEO client. Are you one? Check out with the following list –
- Do you clearly state what you want from the campaign?
- Do you participate in Keyword Selection?
- Do you answer Questions from Your SEO in a timely manner?
- Do you Implement Changes (or allow your SEO to implement) suggested by your SEO?
- Do you Ask Questions?
- Do you allow Reasonable Time for rankings?
Any other points I have missed here? Feel free to suggest below using the comments form.